Re: [sigc] Documentation issues

Hi!

Talking about "no bugs" and "good documentation", I just want to point out
that my mail below still contains valid documentation errors that one can
stumble over.  (Yes, the docs are indeed quite good, and after finding out
how to implement marshallers properly I am still perfectly happy with
libsigc++.)

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/