Re: [sigc] creating custom signal with Visual Studio 2005 Pro

Michael Kunz schrieb:
> I'm working on a GTKmm application and want to create my own signals.
> I've tried it like in
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/apc.html It's
> compiling well but I'm getting an access violation in "\microsoft visual
> studio 8\vc\include\xutility" when executing signal.connect(...).
> I haven't found MS 2005 in compaible compiler list. Are there many
> probems with or can this one be patched?

Hi Michael,

if your program compiles then the compiler is supported, I'd say.
And I already had a small program with signals and slots compiled with
MSVC 2005.

Could you track down the problem in a sample program? How do you exactly
use your signal?

Klaus