[sigc] Documentation issues

Hi!

I am just trying to use libsigc++, and I need the feature that each
pre-operation callback (slot) can cancel my operation by returning false.

After looking at
http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/libsigc2/docs/manual/html/ch04s03.html
I implemented a mashaller, only to get an error about result_type.

Now I already wondered about some design issues (OutType instead of
result_type, "marshaller" instead of "accumulator" etc.), which I then
realized were fixed, as can be seen in the reference documentation (which I
had to look at, since signal<void, my_arg_t, marshaller> was also an
obsolete, non-working syntax):
http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/libsigc2/docs/reference/html/classsigc_1_1signal_1_1accumulated.html

Indeed, that page even contains an "interruptable_accumulator" which is
exactly what I need.  However, there is another (small) glitch: The for loop
tries to increment n_ (C&P error from above).

Hopefully someone finds the time to update the docs, apart from that libsigc++
seems to be quite neat (and the tutorial-style-docs are very helpful
nevertheless!).  Now I hope the runtime (per-call) performance is not too far
behind my old, ugly, virtual-method-hook-class-in-std::vector solution...

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS