Re: [sigc] Linking dynamically with SigC++

> Am Mittwoch, den 05.07.2006, 13:14 +0200 schrieb Magnus Lindberg:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Is it possible to link dynamically with SigC++? Is it complicated?
>
> Are you using Windows? Linux? AIX? Solaris? Whatever? You should
really
> really tell the platform you're using.

Windows (MSVS.Net 2003).

> > Does linking dynamically with SigC++ (if possible) entail that any
> > special considerations must be made when using SigC++?
>
> The what?

Then if it's rather complicated I might do something else, for example
use Boost instead.

> > (I hope you don't mind my asking; perhaps I could attempt to modify
the
> > source/project settings to find out whether it's possible, but I'd
> > rather not because I'm somewhat short of time...)
>
> This leads me to think that you're using Windows. Who's using IDEs in
> other platforms after all?

Okay.

I no longer need to know whether it's possible to link dynamically. The
reason I wanted to know that had something to do with the LGPL license
and someone thought we needed to link dynamically or otherwise publish
object files or source code files.

Thanks for the answer anyway (I still think it would be somewhat
interesting to know whether it's possible though :-))

Regards, Magnus