Re: [sigc] failure building from CVS
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] failure building from CVS
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:56:47 +0200
I don't have more ideas, I'm afraid. I could play around with the source
to try to avoid the error, if I could reproduce the error.
If you get desperate, you might pull libsigc++ apart to try to create a
test case. Maybe it's a compiler bug.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev