Re: [sigc] What is changed in sigc::bind?

Murray Cumming пишет:
[...]
binding of non const references was never a very good idea, and not
something that we expected people to use. I think we were forced to
break it in order to fix a more serious issue. Using sigc::ref() might
work, but I recommend that you just use pointers.

Yes, I've replaced this reference with a pointer and it works now.
Sorry for being vague. Take a look at the ChangeLog if you want more
details.
I've tried to find a hint in the Changelog but finally have given up - there were
too much of changes. Now you've explained the  case.
    Thanks.
      Igor Gorbounov