Re: [sigc] Newbie really basic question
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Leandro Fanzone <leandro hasar com>
- Cc: Andreas Rottmann <a rottmann gmx at>, libsigc++ list <libsigc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [sigc] Newbie really basic question
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:27:37 +0100
On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 13:13 -0300, Leandro Fanzone wrote:
> I just found out the problem: with gcc 3.3.1 doesn't work, while with
> 3.4.2 works OK...
Cedric's binaries were compiled with a specific version of gcc. You can
not then use them with another major version of gcc.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev