Re: [sigc] Newbie really basic question

I just found out the problem: with gcc 3.3.1 doesn't work, while with 3.4.2 works OK...

Andreas Rottmann wrote:
Leandro Fanzone <leandro hasar com> writes:

Hello, I'm using libsigc++ 2.0 (2.0.10, the one that's being
distributed with Cedric's win32 binaries for gtkmm 2.6), and I'm
trying to use it standalone. The following example:

[snip]

doesn't produce the expected "A signaled" message. Am I missing
something obvious? I'm using gcc 3.3.1 under cygwin. Thank you in
advance, and apologies if this is a terribly silly question...

Hmm, this seems to be Windows/cygwin related - on my machine (Debian
sid), it works as expected. Have you tried setting a breakpoint in A
with gdb, or stepping through the signal emission?

Regards, Rotty