Re: [sigc] How to include libsigc

> I've never used Automake/Autoconf... I guess I'll give it a shot.  Time
> to move up I suppose.

for the love of all that is holy, don't do it. auto* were a step up once
but no more. project after project is dropping them because of the
extreme kludge level these tools represent. not to mention an almost MS-
like attitude that enables dropping forward *and* back compatibility
every other major release. there are lots of ways of doing exactly the
same things with regular make or with my now-preferred build tool,
scons.

--p