Re: [sigc] Proposal for standardization in C++ Library TR2

On Jul 29, 2005, at 11:06 AM, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
I think there is more than two names that needs to be decided on.

With signal/slot we have at least: signal, slot, connection and emit
(wheter the explit emit will be in the standard or not is a different
subject)

For publisher/subscriber this could be: publisher, subscriber,
subscription and publish

Are there other concepts in this framework that needs to be named?

There's the "trackable" class, which could potentially get a different name, but it doesn't have to. Signal, slot, and connection are the big ones.

Murray, Carl: How do you feel about this terminology?

	Doug