Re: [sigc] Re: [Boost-users] Signals & Slots

On Jul 26, 2005, at 7:43 AM, Carl Nygard wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 13:30 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
Carl, could you please make these changes. It would be very helpful.

Yeah I just took a look at the doc yesterday to see about porting it to
a wiki format, and was embarrassed to see those comments still there.
Got busy with work... you know how it goes.

BTW, should I even bother with the wiki business?  I figured a
collaborative editing process might be a good basis for the document,
but then again I have no experience with the C++ standards documentation
requirements (i.e. formatting, file formats, etc.)

So long as the proposal can be submitted as a standalone HTML or PDF file, it doesn't matter what we use.

	Doug