Re: [sigc] a question about the old sigc++1 and scopes
- From: Martin Schulze <martin-ml hippogriff de>
- To: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] a question about the old sigc++1 and scopes
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:04:33 +0000
It shouldn't be a problem to override slots with operator= repeatedly.
What kind of troubles do you run into?
Am 05.04.2005 02:43:55 schrieb(en) Paul Davis:
ardour is still stuck using sigc++1 (not for long!) and i've run into
a problem that might be related to my (ab)use of the sigc++1 scope
if i have a SigC::Slot0<void> object stored in another (persistent)
class object, will it work for me to continually use
operator=(SigC::Slot0<void>) to assign/copy some other slot into my
store, over and over again?
valgrind is revealing some backtraces that suggest otherwise. i don't
confess to understand how the scope system in sigc++1 (maybe even in
2) actually works, so i can't quite judge this for myself.
libsigc-list mailing list
libsigc-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev