[sigc] a question about the old sigc++1 and scopes
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: [sigc] a question about the old sigc++1 and scopes
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:43:55 -0400
ardour is still stuck using sigc++1 (not for long!) and i've run into
a problem that might be related to my (ab)use of the sigc++1 scope
if i have a SigC::Slot0<void> object stored in another (persistent)
class object, will it work for me to continually use
operator=(SigC::Slot0<void>) to assign/copy some other slot into my
store, over and over again?
valgrind is revealing some backtraces that suggest otherwise. i don't
confess to understand how the scope system in sigc++1 (maybe even in
2) actually works, so i can't quite judge this for myself.
] [Thread Prev