Re: [sigc] Can you link my project please

Am 02.09.2004 22:53:18 schrieb(en) Jeff Franks:
Hi,

I noticed that the libsigc++ web site has a links page with a 'Users' section. Would you be able to link my project there.

The project, previously Inti, now merged and renamed GFC (GTK+ Foundation Classes) uses the libsigc2 library for its signal/slot interface. I must say libsigc2 is certainly an impressive library. Great work!

Project name: GFC
Home Page: http://gfc.sourceforge.net

Done.
(Although, on a sidenote, I still don't understand you aversion against gtkmm ;))

 Martin