RE: [sigc] ANNOUNCE: libsigc++ 2.0.5
- From: "James Lin" <jameslin vmware com>
- To: "Martin Schulze" <martin-ml hippogriff de>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: [sigc] ANNOUNCE: libsigc++ 2.0.5
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:13:32 -0700
Martin Schulze wrote:
> Could the MSVC users give some feedback whether there are still
> problems building or using the library with the 2.0.5 tarball, please?
Works fine for me.
> What about the outstanding problem about memory allocation and
> deallocation in library code versus inline functions?! Is
> this causing any troubles and does anybody prepare a patch?
I haven't forgotten about this. Sorry, I've just been kind of busy and keep
putting it off. I'll try to look at it again soon.
] [Thread Prev