[sigc] Re: test tarball: libsigc++ 2.0.6 (test1)

Am 03.10.2004 02:45:54 schrieb(en) Timothy M. Shead:
Martin Schulze wrote:
Hi!

After solving some critical bugs we need to submit a new release ASAP. Please check whether the following tarball works for your environment:

 http://www.hippogriff.de/libsigc++-2.0.6-test1.tar.gz

Don't know what your deadline is - I won't be able to check this out on a Windoze box until Monday at the earliest, but I'll give it a go then.

That's okay. Damien also won't be able to check with the Sun FORTE until Monday.

Regards,

 Martin