Re: [sigc] Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined

>> I'm concerned that libsigc++ has been unbuildable in jhbuild for a
>> few
>> weeks. That means that changes get less testing.
>
> The migration to the libtool 1.6 "API" has been done to support the
> Intel C++ compiler. I hope that libtool 1.6 gets stable soon.
> The only thing we could to is to use different versions of libtool in
> cvs and for the releases.

Yes, I think that would be best, please. The Intel compiler is too obscure
to be worth breaking the GNOME build for everyone else.

It's just that one line in configure.in that needs to be changed.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com