Re: [sigc] Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 11:50 +0000, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I've updated the build environment for libtool 1.5a which has support
> for the Intel compiler. Unfortunately, libtool 1.5a is not compatible
> with older versions. E.g. the autoconf/automake macro is now called
> 'LT_INIT' instead of 'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL'.

What is this 1.5a and where can I get the source code? I have libtool
1.5.10 in jhbuild.

I'm concerned that libsigc++ has been unbuildable in jhbuild for a few
weeks. That means that changes get less testing.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com