Re: [sigc] libsigc++ 1.0.4 under cygwin.....

On Thursday 22 January 2004 13:15, Kontogiannis Theophanis wrote:
> I try to compile libsigc++-1.0.4 (I have downladed the src RPMs from the
> freshrpm site) under the latest cygwin.

1.0 is pretty old...

> (I want to install fwbuilder - I have all the GNOME/GTK suite also
> installed).
>
> windres --include-dir ../sigc++/config sigc_res.rc -o sigc_res.o
> windres: no resources
>
> the sigc_res.rc file is empty.

Hmmmm.... can you verify the file's content from different source, to make
sure you didn't get a borken archive?

> I compiled also 1.2.5 version (wich is not the one needed for fwbuilder)
> and it compiled really nice....

I was maintaining a program that (with very few #ifdefs) compiled with both,
you might try your luck. Mostly it was that a few includes weren't available
with the newer version or vice versa.

In case compiling fails, show some code and we might be able to give you the
proper equivalent for 1.2.

good luck
Uli