Re: [sigc] 1.2.5 and Win32 (multiple compilers)

Am 30.08.2004 23:46:42 schrieb(en) Asko Kauppi:

My build tool would be able to do configure-like reasonings at compile time. If it'd be easy to have short code that'll test whether each of the libSigC++ on/off features is there, that'd be great.

Unfortunately the template stuff is quite subtle in its details so I can't think of short code snippets that would test if all features are there. This became clear during the port to SUN FORTE and MSVC. You'll just have to try whether the whole thing compiles. Just send the compiler errors you get and we will see how chances are.

Regards,

 Martin