[sigc] 1.2.5 and Win32 (multiple compilers)

Hi, all.

I'm making a multi-OS, multicompiler framework for building ParaGUI applications. On Win32 and WinCE systems, I leverage the libSigC++ sources with the framework, and they are compiled into it automatically.

The problem is:

I'd like to support these compilers:
	gcc 3.x (no problem :)
	Visual C++ 6.0
	Visual C++ NET (supposedly, no problem?)
	eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0

- Can the build-generated header files (bind.h, bind_return.h, class_slot.h, hide.h, method_slot.h, object_slot.h, retype.h, retype_return.h, signal.h, slot.h) be the same for all of these compilers, that is, can I do all the customization in 'sigcconfig.h'?

- How should I configure eVC++ in the 'sigcconfig.h' file, since it's not necessarily equal to either VC++ 6.0 or .NET in its capabilities?

Thanks for any help,
-asko

ps. The eVC++ 4.0 compiler is for targetting WinCE, and it's free from Microsoft :). In fact, it's pretty good and has templates and all..