Re: [sigc] New user, small question

Hi Scott!

The documentation for the accumulator interface is indeed hard to find.
I will try to improve this as soon as I can. (Patches are welcome :) )

Here is the link into the reference documentation where an example for
an accumulator in libsigc++-2 is given:

http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/libsigc2/docs/reference/html/classsigc_1_1signal_1_1accumulated.html

Unlike in libsigc++-1.2, the accumulator interates over the list of slots via the two stl-like iterators first and last. The slots are executed from the iterator's operator*().

Ask further question when I'm not clear enough!

Regards,

 Martin