[sigc] New user, small question

Hello,

I'm looking over some code that is currently using sigc++1.2, and am
trying to possibly port it up to 2.0. My only sticky point is they have
a liberal sprinkling of Marshal<void>'s, and in the context of 1.2 I
sort of understand what they are doing. But in 2.0 the signals, as you
probably know, now use t_accumulators.

My question is this, whats the difference? I couldn't find anything that
goes over what a t_accumulator is, or any tips on porting stuff to
upgrade.  Any docs/links/stern talking to's would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott.