Re: [sigc] ANNOUNCE: libsigc++ 1.9.11

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
This is how I would do it; if someone wants it in a different way, I can change it.
It would be nice if it was the same as for libsigc++ 1.2, so that there are
no surprises. Also, it's very important that the directory name shows
exactly what version of MSVC++ the projects are for, because they differ so
much.

Ok done. I've made it like it was for the 1.2.5 release, that is:
root
    |- MSVC_Net2003
         |- libsigc++_msvcNet2003.sln
         |- libsigc++_msvcNet2003.vcproj
         |- tests
              |- test_accumulated
              |- etc...

My personal opinion is that it would be useful to mark the directories and also the generated .lib file as being ligsigc 2, eg libsigc++2_msvcNet2003.sln etc, but that's just my idea.

There is one difference: in the 1.2.5 releases the test directories are called bind_return_test and not test_bind_return; I've kept the directory names and projects files that same as the .cc file they are using. I think this is acceptable.

The updated version can be found on www.stack.be/~roel/MSVC_Net2003.zip; I've removed the old one.

cheers,

roel