RE: [sigc] libsigc++-2.0 TODO

> I think it is time to seriously consider the 2.0 release.

Please not yet, I see no _need_ to go stable before gtkmm 2.4.0. Is anybody
trying to release a stable library or mature application that would depend
on libsigc++ 2.0? An API must get more usage before it's frozen.

However it is good to keep threatening API stability so that people keep
checking the API.

>  From my perspective, it would be well possible to release
> libsigc++-2.0 in a few days time; let's say next Tuesday.

Please no. It's far too early and unnecessarily risky.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net