libseed-list Gjs compatiblity

Hello,

I am currently looking into making seed more compatible to gjs syntax.
I came that far, that I could run most of the examples provided by gjs source unmodified by seed.
For that I have some patches lying around here. I also tried to let the original syntax of seed working.
So, my patches do not break current seed js code.

I still work on it to make it more compatible. For that I try to make patches, that
gnome-weather is runnable by seed without modifications. That's just my test case. I have no real usage for this, now.

The biggest problems with yield, let and const are solved. For that I patched the build system to
support webkit2gtk4.0. The default is still 3.0. Webkit2gtk4 supports let and const in the current version
and the master branch has already support for yield.

I would like to upstream that patches if there is interest.

What do you think?

Regards, Peter