Re: libseed-list How do I use Gsocket on Seed?

socket.recieve() has got the wrong information in the gir.

buffer should be either direction="out" direction="inout".

you can play around with the gir file (copy it to your local directory, edit it and then run)
g-ir-compile Gio-2.0.gir -o Gio-2.0.typelib

Then add this to the start of the seed file:

GIRepository = imports.gi.GIRepository;
GIRepository.Repository.prepend_search_path(__script_path__);

That will force seed to check the local path for typelibs first.

If you get it working, try adding a bug bugzilla - Glib package (girepository) sub package

you should also use this as the call signature.

var result = {};
var size = con.receive( result, 100);
print("size = " + size);
print("result = " + JSON.stringify(result));

Regards
Alan