Re: libseed-list Release?

I think we better go for a release now, as things are broken in 3.1.1 against new libraries. Alexandre's changes can wait till next time.

Regards
Alan

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 02:31 PM, Alan Knowles wrote:
When we have merged Alexandre's changes it would be a good time to release.

He did bring up an interesting issue, as he's copying some features/code from gjs.  Basically they have been using

var x = xml_object.toJSON();

in the xml and JSON libraries, however, it does not actually return JSON, rather it returns the javascript object, that can be converted to JSON.

We have a few options here
a) just copy gjs, and live with the slightly confusing name.
b) name them correctly (eg. .toJS()) - and see if gjs want's to follow suit..
c) name them correctly, and have a wrapper, that warns of the strange name, but is allows API compatiblity.

Regards
Alan