Re: libseed-list gobject-introspection-1.30.0

Introspection is a bit of a nightmare sometimes...

The 'ideal' solution is to find the definition in the .c file, and fix the definition there, then report it as a bug.. and wait for upstream to fix it.

The more realistic workaround is to
a) find the bad .gir file,
b) fix the definition in there
c) use g-ir-compile to re-create the .typelib file

Since some of my code is on my critical workflow, I've had to make a copy of all the relivant gir's here.
https://github.com/roojs/gir-1.2-gtk-3.0

These have been slightly fixed to solve a few common bugs in glib / gtk etc.

I then use this small script to generate typelibs from them
https://github.com/roojs/gitlive/blob/master/install1.2.sh

Then add this at the start of the application - to modify the search path.

GI = imports.gi.GIRepository;
GLib        = imports.gi.GLib;
GI.Repository.prepend_search_path(GLib.get_home_dir() + '/.Builder/girepository-1.2');

Note: if you modify Glib, you will probably have to replace your system glib-2.0.typelib,

Regards
Alan