Re: libseed-list Making libseed reentrant and some API cleanup modifications proposition

Oh, and one last thing:

Current SeedEngine initialization rely on passing command line arguments
(mostly to set the debug mode). I am not sure this is the right place in
the stack, a boolean property of SeedEngine might be more apropriate.

Anyway, comments from both Seed devs and Seed library users apreciated !