libseed-list use of javascriptcore objects/methods

Hello,

I recently discovered Seed when looking into porting an extension to the
Epiphany browser. I've worked out the basics and managed some working
code, but I'm running into trouble trying to use what seem like "core"
JavaScript objects (I say "seem like" because I'm more or less new to
JavaScript, although I'm comfortable writing Gtk+ apps in other OO
languages).

As an example, I get an error when trying to create an XMLHttpRequest
object:

var req = new XMLHttpRequest();

throws

"ReferenceError Can't find variable: XMLHttpRequest"

I assume this means I don't have the proper libraries loaded, although
from what I've read XMLHttpRequest functionality is available in WebKit.
I'm' not really even sure if it's reasonable to try and do this from
within the extension - as I said, I'm just starting out with
JavaScript/Seed. I've searched the mailing list archives and all of the
documentation I could find. JSCore.EvaluateScript() seemed promising but
results in a segfault. I'd appreciate any help to point me in the right
direction.

Jeremy