libseed-list dbus method calls do not return any values

Hi, I've been working with seed and dbus recently and after some initial
hickups with the GIR-files [1] I managed to get it up and running. So
far connecting to signals works fine, including the proper delivery of
return values. Calling remote methods works as well - however no return
values are provided and the seed function calls do not return. For test
purposes see the seed test [2] and the remote python object [3].

Any idea, how to get the return values working?

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/libseed-list/2010-December/msg00029.html

[2] http://pastebin.com/MXQwj4aF
[3] http://pastebin.com/eGHKT1jT