Re: libseed-list Bar.Foo.new doesn't work with seed

Hi, Alan :)

Thanks we got it working by var factory = new Tp.SimpleClientFactory ({ dbus_daemon : dbus });

and SimpleClientFactory is in unlreleased master of telepathy-glib, these classes are part of
hand written API layer to help write clients in JS and Python..etc

btw : are you on irc ? which channel can I you find you.. if you don't mind :) ?