libseed-list Bar.Foo.new doesn't work with seed

Hi :)

I'm trying to write a telepathy js script for seed, see the snippet here : https://gist.github.com/4e9afb604c85d0bd550a

When I try to do something like : var factory = new Tp.SimpleClientFactory(dbus);

seed gives me the following error : tp-glib:ERROR:simple-client-factory.c:320:tp_simple_client_factory_constructed: assertion failed: (TP_IS_DBUS_DAEMON (self->priv->dbus))

so I did some debugging and the reason is when I do "new Bar.Foo()" it results in calling g_object_new to create a Food type object instead of using the c constructor "p.SimpleClientFactor.new (dbus)" so the proper property "dbus-deamon" is not set and this results hitting assert h (TP_IS_DBUS_DAEMON (self->priv->dbus)). -> so the object construction fails.

then I tried the same code in GJS, there also I get the same behavior but in GJS, if I write this as ( var factory = Tp.SimpleClientFactor.new (dbus);) it works so Tp.SimpleClientFactor.new (dbus) doesn't work in seed.. Do you know why ? any ideas on how i can solve this ? How can I make seed call the native Tp.SimpleClientFactor.new (dbus) ?

--
BR,
Siraj Razick