Re: libseed-list imports.searchPath

I think that would be a good idea, Once thing that I've found is that restructuring an application by renaming directories, or moving stuff around would be a little simpler if we allowed this.

I have code in JSDOC/Instrospect - which should really be moved out of JSDOC subfolder, but since all the code inside that directory does imports.JSDOC.Instrospect..... (and the use case for that library is only about one file). the biggest effect of moving the directory is changing the code it'self rather than the use cases...

Regards
Alan