libseed-list GObject instance importation

Hi there,

I am looking for a way to expose a gobject instance within a seed context. I tried seed_object_set_property without success.
 JSObjectRef or SeedValue must be created from a GObject. The seed_value_from_object method seems to be the right solution, still, the instance's class is unknown to the importer. The js object is thus unusable.

The instance's class inherits from a GIR-known type (WebView), I added the
seed_value_from_object_of_type (context, global, instance, gtype) API to a local branch.

Still, even if it is indeed a WebView now, the js proxy do not seem to be well initialized (see http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5746554/empty-webkit-instance.png) even through WebView is a know GIR symbol.

Should the WebKit gir package be manually from C imported before pushing an instance ?

For some background, this request I am trying to expose the current WebView into her own Seed-augmented JS context. The app developer could then set window decoration off, ARGB etc... in _javascript_.