Re: libseed-list handling gpointer args/returns

The whole pointer/ in out, memory handling needs quite some though.

I've not come up with a idea for a solution that solves all, or even most scenarios without breaking stuff.

It needs some trial and error probably
my guess is that the solution might be only allowing GObjects to be stored in gpointer data - and wrap JS values up in GValues

I've no idea how badly that might affect memory usage though...

Regards
Alan