Re: libseed-list Hooking into the imports system

yes, that does sound good, I guess following the internal API as well makes some sense..

var o = imports.autoprop.defineObject({
    getProperty : function (name) {
      ..
    },
    setProperty : function (name, value) {
      ..
    },
    deleteProperty: function(name) {
      ..
    },
    hasProperty: function(name) {
      ..
    },
    callAsFunction: function(args) {} ,
    callAsConstructor: function(args) {} ,
    finalize : function() { }

});

/* Parent Class */
  NULL,				/* Static Values */
  NULL,				/* Static Functions */
  NULL,
  NULL,				/* Finalize */
  NULL,				/* Has Property */
  NULL,				/* Get Property */
  NULL,				/* Set Property */
  NULL,				/* Delete Property */
  NULL,				/* Get Property Names */
  NULL,				/* Call As Function */
  NULL,	                        /* Call As Constructor */
  NULL,				/* Has Instance */
  NULL				/* Convert To Type */

Regards
Alan