Re: libseed-list Gtk.window.signal.destroy, Gtk.window.signal.hide or does it matter?

I had amended a C GTK example with a simple callback for hide signal to
displayed text but didn't put in a new line character at end so didn't
notice it when looking at output on console hence my assertion that hide
signal wasn't emitted when closing a window.

Makes perfect sense but can be confusing for someone not familiar with
the workings of GTK signal events.