Re: libseed-list GLib.main_loop_new()

It's not feasible to use both together, I did try modifying the version in 1.2 file to set it to 1.1, but unfortunatly g-ir-compiler just segfaults..

I'm supprised clutter requires 0.9.6, you could probably modify the clutter configure.am to only require 0.9.3

You should be ok using the Clutter.gir from the gir collection - just modify the library
shared-library="libclutter-glx-1.0.so.0" to point to the clutter 1.5.8 binary.

Regards
Alan