libseed-list Seed Native C Modules

I've started to muck about with Seed Native C Module functionality and
had to do the following amendments to get the example in the Seed
Reference Manual to work:

seed-module.h - Amended #include "../libseed/seed.h" to #include
"seed.h"

Example 12 located at:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/seed/stable/seed-Modules.html

ns_class_def.static_functions = example_funcs; to
ns_class_def.static_functions = gettext_funcs;

and

ns_ref = seed_make_object (ctx, ns_class, NULL); to
SeedObject ns_ref = seed_make_object (ctx, ns_class, NULL);

Are these errors and source code/documentation would need to be amended?

Just for reference (and in case I forget!!) the command to compile the
module is as follows:

cc -shared <module_file>.c -o libseed_<module name>.so  `pkg-config
--cflags --libs glib-2.0  seed`

ie

cc -shared hello_module.c -o libseed_hello.so  `pkg-config --cflags
--libs glib-2.0  seed`

The compiled module also needs to be moved to /usr/lib/seed