Re: [libpeas] Problem packaging totem so that plugins work

Garrett Regier <garrettregier gmail com> writes:
Totem should be installing "Totem-1.0.typelib" into
"$(libdir)/girepository-1.0"[1] and GIRepository should be searching that
directory by default. Looking at the source code[2] GIRepository is able to
find the typelib files for libpeas. I would check where your build of Totem
is installing the typelib and fix it to be installed in the correct
directory.

thank you very much, that was the problem. I just had to add totem's
typelib directory to GI_TYPELIB_PATH.

Thanks again

--
Damien Cassou