[libpeas] Python3

Hi All,

If you're not aware, it is a goal of Ubuntu 12.10 to port packages to python3. The /usr/bin/python package will still be 2.7, but in theory, every package on the distribution will be compatible with python3.2. (More information https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Python/3)

libpeas is the first package on the list of packages that need to be ported with an unknown status (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiT4gOXSkmapdFA1anRkWERsaXgtWnllUG9QWXhDVWc#gid=0)

I recently grabbed the source through the bzr package, and made changes to force compilation with python3.2 instead of python2.7. The build was successful, but I don't know how to test it.

Is anyone currently looking into this? Is there a better way for me to move forward on this?

Regards,
Chris