Re: Libgee 0.13.5 fails to build in Fedora's development branch: intermittent failure of [List] remove_at

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 12:26 +0700, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
Dear Libgee developers,

When building the latest Libgee 0.13.5 release for Fedora's
development branch, we encountered intermittent build failures in the
following test:

ERROR:arraylist.c:1174:gee_array_list_real_remove_at: assertion
failed: (index < _size)
FAIL

The bizarre thing is, the error is not always triggered: on the first
build attempt, the x86_64 build passes checks while the i686 build fails:

While on a subsequent test build, the x86_64 build also fails:

Details about the build environment can be obtained from the root.log
files at the respective links; let us know if more information is
needed and if a Bugzilla report is needed (there are some issues there
that perhaps could be marked as closed so I thought I should try here
first)

Best regards,

Hi Michel,

It looks like problem with libgee. The seed is in the output so I should
have enough information to reproduce - however backtrace from assert
would be helpful.

In any case please do report the bug as I'm not sure if I will be able
to look at it before weekend and it's better if it won't get lost.

Maciej