Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgee 0.13.4 - GObject collection library

On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 19:01 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
It seems that 0.13 depends on GLib VAPI available only at Vala 0.22,
and configure doesn't check for.

Is this a Vala dependency increase or a bug?

Particulary it fails to found GLib.Once

I belive 0.12 is depending on Vala 0.22 and so does 0.13 (for 0.13/0.14
the dependency might go up to Vala 0.24). In general libgee 0.xx depends
on Vala 0.$(xx + 10).

Looking at configure.ac there should be a check for 0.21 (which was
version reported when GLib.Once was put into Vala):

VALA_CHECK([0.21.0])

So it's a bug if configure does not fail when you have valac 0.20 or
older.