Gee Removing warnings for libgee

I have pushed some commits to 0.8 branch, in order to remove most of warnings.

This is a work in progress and try to help Gee to remove most build warnings, while tries to keep C API unchanged.

I'm trying to remove warnings about delegate copying, but seems I need to change some functions properties to unowned, but again I don't want to change C API.

Does Gee needs to add gee.h to repository in order to track C chages and keep 0.8 and other stable branches with no changes?

Does Gee needs to force to use one version of Vala in order to Keep C API unchanged?

I found lot of warnings at build time I'll try to remove carefully with out change C API.

Any comment recommendation?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)