Gee new tar ball spin requests for package libgee

Hi Jürg Billeter,

We are adding support for new ppc64le (IBM powerPC Little Endian)
architecture as part of which we are looking at all the packages that
need update.
I was looking at  "libgee 0.11.4" source tarball and was failed to build
on ppc64le machine because of outdated libtool.

New libtool alpha release which supports ppc64le arch is available,
you may  pick up the alpha release from either of the below :

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.gz (1.6MB)

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.xz (920KB)

Would it be possible for you to spin up a newer version of "libgee"
with alpha release of libtool?

I can help to validate the new release tarball of the "libgee" works
well by compiling on ppc64le machine.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Jay Shankar