Gee Private branch created on gitorious

I am sorry that I spent recently less time that I would like on libgee
development.

I'd like to announce that I created a private branch of libgee in which
I would like to publish some of my current work (particularly
experimentations with new ideas).

Webpage: http://gitorious.org/~uzytkownik/libgee/mpiechotkas-libgee
Git URL: git://gitorious.org/~uzytkownik/libgee/mpiechotkas-libgee.git

QA (FAQ?):

Q: Why did you fork libgee?