Re: Gee Is there tagging library?

ok. I think that my idea is proof of concept.

["人", "本", "person", "book"] -> "体"
["人", "木", "person", "tree"] -> "休"
["木", "木", "tree", "tree"] -> "林"

radical dictionary[1] is usable things. but I feel that
using db is overkill in this case. It's prototype works.
And my concept is not concrete too.

Thanx for reply.

[1] http://kanjidict.com/demo/radicals.html