Re: [libcroco-list] libcroco broken docs

Woops, I responded to a private email about this before noticing this
public one, sorry about that.

Abhishek Sharma <sharma abhishek it gmail com> a écrit:

> Hi Chrisitan,
>
> I myself requested the maintainership of this code from Dodji Seketli in
> lieu of Google Summer of Code. I believe he is the person you would like to
> ask for this. I will do all the tasks required for adding you as a
> maintainer, but believe me he is the once who you would like to contact on
> this.
>
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 4:41 AM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
>
>> Hi;
>>
>> would you mind me becoming a co-maintainer of libcroco? I
>> already maintain librsvg which depends on libcroco.

FWIW, I am more than happy with Christian (co)maintaining libcroco.  I
have stopped working on it so I am glad you guys are keeping the ball
rolling.

Thanks.

--
		Dodji